Readers, have you ever tried biscuits & cookies which are so soft that they just enter your mouth & get digested easily? It has a design that provides a required balance between the cookie being soft & crunchy. It is one of the most favorite cookies & is rated highly by many home cooks. Yes, my friends, it’s a Chocolate Chip Cookie that I’m talking about here. Go to any shop which is of bakery & the first thing that catches & attract your eyes is that the cookies with some engaging choco chips are found over there. This recipe is called Chocolate Chip Cookies & it’s amazing because it has got everything a cookie can possibly have. During this article, we are going to discuss that Chocolate chips, that makes Chocolate Chip Cookies delicious as well as fascinating.
Mouth-Watering Chocolate Chip Cookies
A chocolate chip cookie may be a drop cookie that originated within the U.S.A. and options chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its characteristic ingredient. The normal recipe direction commences with dough created of butter and with both the sugar such as brown & white sugar, chocolate chips & vanilla. Variations on the direction could add alternative kinds of chocolate. In addition as furthermore ingredients like oatmeal or nuts. There are vegetarian versions with the required ingredient substitutions, like vegetarian chocolate chips, egg substitute, vegetarian margarine, so forth. A cookie or biscuit uses a dough tasteful with chocolate before chocolate chips are mix in.
Crunchy & Delicious Choco-Chip Cookies
Guys check out this recipe & try it at home. Follow all the steps given below carefully.
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Bake Time: 10 minutes
- Ready In: One Hour
Ingredients Required Cookies
- One cup of butter softened
- One cup white sugar
- Packed brown sugar One cup
- Two eggs
- Two tsp vanilla extract
- Baking soda/powder One Tsp
- Two teaspoons hot water
- Half teaspoon salt
- Three cups of all-purpose flour
- Semisweet chocolate chips two cups
- One cup of chopped walnuts
Direction Of Making Cookies
- First of all, preheat oven to 350. F(175. C).
- Then, take a bowl for making Cream add the butter, brown sugar, white sugar, mix till smooth.
- Beaten the 3 eggs at a time, then stir within the vanilla.
- Pour the baking soda/powder in hot water and mix it until dissolved.
- Now, pour to batter along with salt. Stir in all purpose flour, chocolate chips, & chopped walnuts. Drop down by large spoonfuls onto pans.
- Cook or bake for about ten minutes in the already preheated oven, or till edges are completely browned.
Great Nutrition Fact
- Per Serving Of Cookie
- 298 calories
- 15.6 g fat
- 38.8 g carbohydrates
- 3.6 g protein
- 36 mg cholesterol
- 166 mg sodium.
Here, in this content, we have provided the recipe of chocolate chips biscuit in the above section. Peoples who love to eat cookies they must read this article and get the recipe of choco cookies and try once in their home. I’m sure you loved it. And don’t forget to share your point of view about this recipe in the below comment box.