Chocolates are a perfect treat to everyone’s delight. Whether it is a pure chocolate only or any product made by chocolate, it fills everyone with the feeling of joy. Occasions look incomplete without chocolate being involved. After all, it is the favorite dessert of any dessert lover. Talking about chocolate chip muffin, it is a soft piece of round cake which looks fluffy & tongue trickling. In this article, let’s discuss more chocolate chip muffin.
Mouth-Watering Chocolate Chip Muffin
A quick bread (Muffin) is an individual-sized, baked item. It will refer in two distinct things, a part-raised quick flatbread, & a cupcake. The flatbread is European derivation, & dates from a minimum of the first eighteenth century. Whereas the Muffin was originated in North America throughout the nineteenth century. Each is common worldwide nowadays. Chocolate chips are little chunks of sugary chocolate, used as an ingredient during a range of chocolate chip muffins, in path combine & less ordinarily in some breakfast foods like muffins, pancakes. They are usually factory-made as a teardrop-shaped with the flat rounded bottom; another form of chocolate chips have the form of rectangular blocks.
Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
This is the chocolate chip quick bread recipe you’ve got been waiting for! This can be soft, tender & damp on the among it, with a golden brown high that’s absolutely vaulted & crusty on the skin of the dish. These down like & damp, toothsome muffins create a final treat for the family, whether for snacks or breakfast. I used mini choco-chips within the chocolate muffins however regular tasteful choco chips would be final further.
- Two cups of all-purpose flour
- Half cup white sugar
- Three teaspoons baking powder
- Half tsp salt
- Three-Fourth cup milk
- One-Third cup of vegetable oil
- One egg
- Three-fourth cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Three tablespoons white sugar
- Two tbsp brown sugar
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C). Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- Heat kitchen oven to four hundred degrees F. Grease the base solely of twelve muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium size bowl, mix flour, half cup sugar, baking powder or soda, chocolate chips, & salt; combine thoroughly. In a tiny bowl, mix milk, oil & egg; mix well. Pour dry ingredients all at once; stir simply till dry ingredients are moistened (dough/batter are going to be lumpy).
- Fill cups two-thirds full. Sprinkle the top of muffins before baking with a mix of three tablespoons sugar and a pair of tbsp brown sugar.
- Bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes or till strip inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool down for one minute before taking away from the pan. Serve warm.
Check out this amazing recipe of choco-chips muffins here. Let’s try this at home once and spend your time with all the near and dears. Never forget to share your feedback in the below comment section. Let us know your favorite muffins also. Have an ultimate day with mouth-watering muffins.