Do you ever eat a cake completely filled with fruits & nuts? Today we have come up with the recipe of Fruit Nut Cake. This is a great fusion of fruits and nut in a cake. This cake made months in advance of a celebration, of Christmas. If you want to eat a cake in the further future, then this awesome fruit nut cake recipe will have you eating handmade cake with no time. Cakes lovers must read the article till the last and know the recipe of this cake.
Ultimate Fruit Nut Cake
This Fruit & nut cake is made up of nuts, dried fruit, & spices, & soaked in alcohol if you want. In the UK, certain rich versions may be iced & garnished. Fruit & nut cakes are generally served in celebration of weddings & Christmas or more several occasions. Fruit & nut cakes are most sometimes intake on their own, as against with condiments (such as butter or cream). This recipe is from ancient Rome pine nuts, pomegranate seeds, & raisins that are barley mash. In the Middle Ages, spices, & preserved fruits were more and more.
This cake could be a heap of a confection than a cake. It makes an exquisite, presentation. This amazing recipe came to our family from a pricey girl, Mrs. Barrows. She shared this family an amazing recipe with my mom. Remember in mind to go away all the fruits & nutty whole. Slice the cake. The slices are lovely as a result of you slice through the complete fruit and nutty.
Fruit Nut Cake Recipe
You’ll ne’er pick sore bought fruitcake once more with this straightforward to follow the recipe. The romance of soaking the fruits & therefore the aroma of nuts filling up the wintry air is simply too irresistible. Even though you’re not massive on Christmas this wealthy fruit & nut cake can modification your mind obviously.
- Four eggs
- One–eighth teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract
- One cup white sugar
- One and a half cups all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- Red candied cherries one pound
- Green candied cherries one pound
- Brazil nuts one pound
- Walnut halves one pound
- One pound pecan halves
- Two pounds pitted dates
- Firstly, preheat kitchen oven to 350 degrees F. Grease three – 8×4 inches loaf pan & then line them with parchment sheet.
- Beat the eggs, salt & vanilla along till very light and lemon colored thoroughly. Stir in sugar, one cup all-purpose flour & baking soda/powder.
- Place nuts, cherries, & dates into an outsized bowl. Dusty with the remaining half cup all-purpose flour. Stir in sugar combination. There’s little dough that makes this a really stiff blend. Combine with hands.
- Press the dough into prepared loaf pans. Bake for one hour.
- 527 calories
- 31.9 g fat
- 59 g carbohydrates
- 8.1 g protein
- 25 mg of cholesterol
- 72 mg sodium
Readers, must read this fruit nut cake recipe and try this recipe at home for your kids and make their day delightful. Share your view about this recipe in the given below comment space. Happy Cooking!