Blueberry Cheesecake – Who can resist a flavor mix of healthy and tasty blueberries with yummy, melt-in-mouth cheesecake? What more can you ask to please your taste buds? These sweet and delicious fruit help reduce blood pressure; it improves brain health, digestion gets better and improves skin quality. So you can assume a punch with taste and health coming with this delicacy. So let’s engulf ourselves with the most scrumptious and healthy experience. Let’s take you to the easy homemade process of preparing blueberry cheesecake.
Ingredients You Need To Make A Blueberry Cheesecake
For the filling, you need four blocks cream cheese, 1 cup granulated sugar, two large eggs, 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract, 1/4 cup sour cream,2 tbsp. All-purpose flour, 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt, 1 cup blueberry puree. Remember, here we are looking to prepare dessert for a small family of 4 people. You can change the quantity in ratio as per the requirements. For the crust, you will require nine graham crackers, 6 tbsp: melted butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Now for the topping, you will easily get whipped cream, full blueberries, and the chopped ones. All these items are readily available in the local market or nearby stores.
Get your blueberry puree ready at the beginning of the process.
A small saucepan is required along with a strong base and allows the medium heat for that. Blueberries to be crushed as fine as you can, lemon juice, and granulated sugar to mix and keep the mixture to heat till boils. Now you need to reduce the temperature and simmer until the mixture gets slightly thick or dense, and don’t forget to stir a continuous way gently. Done with heating, switch it off, and let the mixture satiate to the room temperature to get the puree ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350-degree Fahrenheit.
- A food processor or a blender will blend blueberries until smooth.
- A small saucepan to be taken and heat it at high medium.
- A large bowl is required to add graham crackers, granulated sugar, and melted butter.
- Keep mixing very well till it becomes like wet sand.
- A springform will help here, to apply the mixture to the base and sides of the pan well enough.
- Beat sugar and cream cheese together till zero lumps and mix it very well.
- Now add eggs one by one to the mixture of cheese and sugar, stir gently.
- Add sour cream and vanilla extract to the mixture and bring it smooth.
- It’s time to add flour and salt in the mixture and keep on beating to combine them well.
- Add blueberry puree afterward.
- After that, add the mixture over the crust in the pan completely, and you need to cover it using aluminum foil.
- Now put the pan on a baking pan.
- Bake the cake until the cake gets its shape.
- When the cake is ready, please take the cake out of the oven and let it cool.
- Please take off the aluminum foil and let it chill.
So your cake is ready now. Take it out of the fridge, decorate with the whipped cream, blueberries, and chopped blueberries. A wonderful dessert is ready for your family to get you the pleasure of fresh blueberry cheesecake. It is so easy to prepare. You need to keep your patience and follow the process.
Now what? Slice and Gallop!