There are two kinds of individuals in this world. Raisin lover & raisin haters. Besides homemade cookies is my favorite sweet ever. There’s something magical regarding their chewy texture, plump raisins, soft centers, & cinnamon flavor. Your family will fall in love these cookies! Here, we are going to tell you about this Yummy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe in the following section of this article.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
An oatmeal Raisin cookie may be a kind of drop cookie different by oatmeal-based dough with raisins blent throughout. Its ingredients additionally generally embrace flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and varied spices. A descendant of the Scottish quick cookie, the cooky was eventually enhanced with raisins, & presently the oatmeal cookie is one in all the foremost trendy cookies within the US.
When the cookies were turning into distinguished within u.s. in the early decennary, they came to be called a & health food; by reason of getting inflated fiber and nutrient contents from the oatmeal and raisins. Notwithstanding, the biological procedure worth of an oatmeal cookie is nearly akin to that of a chocolate chip biscuit, with each & every having much constant sugar, fat, calorie & fiber content.
Recipe Of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I
Ingredients Used In
- A three-fourth cup of butter softened
- White sugar Three-fourth cup cup
- Three-fourth cup packed light brown sugar
- Two eggs
- One teaspoon vanilla extract
- All-purpose flour One & one-fourth cups
- One teaspoon baking soda
- Ground cinnamon Three-fourth teaspoon
- Half teaspoon salt
- Two & Three-fourth cups rolled oats
- One cup raisins
- First of all, heat oven to 375 F.
- Take a large bowl, pour a cream, white sugar, butter, & brown sugar until Swish & smooth. Beaten the eggs & vanilla till fluffy. Stir the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together. Slowly, beat into butter blender. Stir in the oats & raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased the biscuit sheets.
- Cook eight to ten minutes in the heated oven, or till golden brown. Cool slowly, eliminate from sheet to wire rack. Cool fully.
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- One cup all-purpose flour
- Three tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- One teaspoon baking powder
- Half tsp baking soda
- Salt half tsp
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Margarine half cup
- Brown sugar half cup
- White sugar half cup
- One egg
- Vanilla extract one teaspoon
- Rolled oats One and one-fourth of cups
- Semisweet chocolate chips half cup
- Heat the oven to 350 F. Grease the cookie sheets. Stir the flour, baking powder, cocoa, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together; and set aside.
- Take a large bowl, cream the margarine, brown & white sugar together. Beat the egg and vanilla extract. Stir in the dry elements using a wooden spatula. Blend in the oats & chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonful onto sheets, leaving two inches between cookies.
- Cook for eight to ten minutes in the heated oven, or till lightly browned. Permit the cookies to cool on cookie sheet for five minutes before eliminating to a wire rack to cool fully.
Hope you like this Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe. Peoples who like this they must tell us about